Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Spring.

Untitled #4


It's officially spring! Yesterday, I went out with NO coat! Admittedly, I was bloody cold - but it is now acceptable to begin to embrace warmer weather and stick on those oversized sunglasses. Over the next few weeks, I will be moving house - another post entirely. Obviously, this means I have been scouting online and dragging Luke round every shop I can find to gain some inspiration for our new home.

I am ridiculously in love with plants at the moment and these Aztec style trigg vases from Domino have been amongst my favourites and would look amazing on any wall or shelf depending on which style you prefer - I'd like both please. I'm not sure if the cactus trend is still going on or if I'm just horrifically late to the party, but this mug from Bloomingdales and the iPhone case from Etsy are insanely adorable and something I need in my life.

I'm always on the lookout for cute little accessories, like this trinket dish from Accesssorize (who even knew they did homeware) and this blush lantern which is perfectly spring coloured and could be a nice little Mother's Day present? I'm also a sucker for any sort of home furnishings in the shape of cushions or throws so this floral watercolour cover that I found on Etsy is perfect to brighten things up!

Every home needs something fun - in the shape of a neon flamingo light! Am I right, or am I right? Finally, as a practical addition to any room, we need to be able to tell the time, do we not? This marble clock would be the perfect finish to any room - and let's face it, who doesn't love marble anything?

Have you got any Spring inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)