Sunday 13 November 2016

Hello again.




Well , hello there. It's been a while, hasn't it? Oh, how much has happened in the last eighteen months. I'm not quite sure where to begin.

Rather than go into every little detail, I'm not sure I'm quite ready to bare my soul to the world just yet, let's just say I had the very worst twelve months followed by the very best (almost twelve) months.

As so much has happened, I think I'm just going to break it down and maybe write as and when I feel like it, rather than one huge (emotionally draining) post. However, I am back. I have fallen back in love with writing again. My posts won't be on set days, nor am I putting any pressure on myself to blog a certain amount of times a week. When I feel like writing, I will write and I will put my all into it. I've missed having this little space and I'm so excited to back into the swing of things (I have posted a few times already) and I'm looking forward to rambling away again and pretending that someone, somewhere is listening.

The last (almost) two years of my life have been one hell of a rollercoaster, but I'm here and I'm ready to face whatever else this crazy, fucked up world has to throw at me.

But for now, I'm going to get into bed and binge watch Black Mirror until my eyes burn and eat two full bags of chocolate buttons to myself, because well, who the fuck cares?

Hello again.

PS: Yeah, I'm pissed off about Donald Trump, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)