Monday 22 June 2015

Drink Up Intensive

The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - this is a damn godsend. I brought this in Sephora when I popped on over to Vegas in February and I have used it pretty much once a week since I got back. 



I don't actually suffer with dry skin, but whilst I was in Vegas, my skin went ape shit. It literally dried up overnight and after wanting to try Origins for ages, I YOLO'd it. It's quite a thick cream (you literally only need a pea sized amount) which put me off at first, but it felt amazing whilst applying. Instantly I could feel my skin drinking it up. I've never used an 'overnight mask' before so felt weird not washing it off like normal, but I awoke in the morning with significantly better skin. 

Even though this is designed for dehydrated skin, I still use this once a week. I find that my foundation goes on perfectly the morning after using it and there are no clingy dry patches. At £23, it's not that expensive and it's been what, 3 months since Vegas? And I don't think I'm even half way through the tube. I will definitely be re-purchasing this once I run out!

Have you tried Drink Up Intensive? What did you think?

Keep up with me on;


- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)