Wednesday 4 February 2015

January Empties

My first 'empties' post of 2015 - I actually have a massive bag full of empty products, but I couldn't possibly fit them all into one post, so I'm spreading them out! 




Herbal Essences Shine Reflecting Shampoo || £3.99 for 400ml - I don't actually buy a particular shampoo, I buy what's on offer or what catches my eye, I'm all for a bargain. Herbal Essences is a brand I use a lot but for some reason, this time, I'm not overly impressed! This doesn't leave my hair dazzling and shiny like it claims and also doesn't leave my hair with a citrus smell. I think I'll avoid this one next time!

Sally Hansen Strengthening Polish Remover || £2.45 - I aaaaalways use this nail polish, I didn't even realise it was a Sally Hansen product until I sat and wrote this post, how weird?! It does the job and it's not too overpowering on my nails, which is good cause they're quite brittle lately! It's always cheap as well, so that's a plus!

Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry || £1.00-£2.00 - I love Original Source shower gels, they are ALWAYS on offer in Superdrug so I always pick up a few when I do my little essentials shop. I like that they do male and female scents (even though Stuart used this one for some reason) and they make me smell amazing and feel amazing and ahh, they're always my go to 'holiday' shower gels!

S&G For Daily Youth Face Wash || £9.00 - At £9, I do class this as splashing out for me. But I will buy it over and over and over. I love the Peaches and Clean scent, I love that the scrub isn't too harsh and probably could be used everyday if you wanted, although I used it two/three times a week in the shower. My face always feels so clean after using this and I recommend it to anyone who has sensitive skin. 

S&G No Clogs Allowed Detox Mask || £11.50 - Another S&G product that I will repeatedly buy. This is a self-heating mask, which for some reason I get off on, I love it. My skin feels incredible after using this, especially if I use the above face wash first! It's like heaven on your face. It also smells incredible. You only need to use this once a week so it lasted me such a long time. 

GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUD || £39.99 for 50g - A definite splash out for me here! Although this smaller pot was only £20 when I brought it. Again, this mask makes my skin feel amazing. I used it once a week and my skin felt so tight, but in a good way, like, uplifted? No idea. I'd really like to purchase the SUPERMUD version which is in my Sephora Wishlist so hopefully we'll see that in my empties in a few months too!

Have you tried any of these products?

- Charli, xo






5 comments:

  1. Great post Charli! I need to try that Original Source shower gel - I love the lime one, it reminds me of green skittles haha. I also really like the sound of the S&G face mask. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I like doing empties posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You dooooo, I love OS shower gel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Glam Glow. I have the same pot and use it for special occasions. I switch to BB cream from my super thick MAC liquid foundation after using it because I see such a big difference!


    Georgina
    foxonthehunt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Original Source products I haven't tried this scent thought sounds divine!

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)