Wednesday 19 November 2014

A Weekend in Whitby

I went away with the boyfriend this weekend, to the beautiful little place that is Whitby. It was amazing to get away, just the two of us and relax. I had such a nice time and I actually got really upset when it was time to come home, I'm not a fan of reality at the moment, so being away from it all was exactly what I needed. 
 
 
£7 in a 2p machine and we finally won the Mario watch | Cute little beach sheds | Beautiful bath bombs and soaps
My favourite person | The BEST fish and chips I have ever tasted | Selfie
The 190 steps that I had to climb up twice | On top of the (rock) world | Boyfriend and girlfriend
The BEST dessert I have ever tasted | The Magpie Café | I can see the sea
 
We spent our two days in Whitby spending too much money in the arcades (the £7 watch that Stuart got overly excited about) and eating amazing food. As a fish and chip addict, I had to try the Magpie Café and I can honestly say it was the most delicious meal I have ever tasted - and the dessert, I discovered I like sticky toffee pudding! After walks on the beach and a little shopping, we'd go back to the room and just watch TV and talk, something which we don't seem to do much in the blur that is life. It was amazing to spend time together, just us, no interruptions, napping for 2 hours and then lying in bed for another just being together. I adored every second. Thank Stuart, for a beautiful weekend, I love you.

7 comments:

  1. So glad to hear that you got some time with your boyfriend! Thanks for sharing your picture and your weekend!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & ­­Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time! I always hate coming back to reality after getaways as well haha. It's nice to spend proper quality time with loved ones like this. X
    Sinead | sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw it looks lovely, hope you had a wonderful time!


    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was good, you should definitely go :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for reading! I'll check you out :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah, I really, really hate coming back to reality, it sucks :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)