Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween

Halloween is one of my favourite holidays - carving pumpkins with my Dad, trick or treating with nieces and nephews, dressing up with friends and scaring ourselves silly. I like to pretend I'm a night child and Halloween is the perfect excuse to prance around dressed as a vampire, a corpse bride, anything remotely dead and depressing and have the time of my life. I was told that Halloween is an evil holiday and to celebrate it is to tempt spirits and encourage the worship of the Devil himself, to that I smiled and politely replied; I'm already going to Hell, so I might as well enjoy the ride.

Happy Halloween, you beautiful creatures.


- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)