Monday 4 August 2014

Empties // 02

It's time to give a look at what I've been using over the last few weeks - if you're interested in what I use to tame the mane then you'll want THIS empties post. I have six products in total to show you, most of which are skincare. Let's get started, shall we? 


The first product I have to show you, isn't technically mine. I stole the Sure - Bright from Sian when we took a trip to Meadowhall and got a little sweaty. I loved this. It really does work and I loved the smell. However, I went to buy it myself, I hated it. Sian says this is because everything is better when you stole it from somewhere else. This may be true, but I won't be re-purchasing unfortunately! 

Secondly we move onto skincare. I brought the The Body Shop - Aloe Calming Cleanser months ago along with the toner. The toner ran out pretty quick, which I expected but this lasted me months! I picked the aloe version as I was new to skincare and didn't want to put anything too harsh on my skin first off and this was a brilliant first cleanser. At £8.50 it's not as expensive as most cleansers and it does an excellent job! Talking of skincare products, I have also included L'Oreal Skin Perfection Cleanser which I actually used as a toner and Soap and Glory's No Clogs Allowed. I actually adore both of these products. I haven't re-purchased the cleanser as I'm currently doing a comparison between this and another product (keep your eyes peeled) but I would definitely recommend it. The only niggle I have with this product is that I can't use it on my eyes but maybe I'm just over sensitive. I love, love, love Soap and Glory's self-heating face mask, using it once a week and WILL be re-purchasing, 100%.

Moving away from skincare and onto a make-up product (I'm surprised there's only one in here!) and we have Benefit's POREfessional Primer. I really like this product and I received this little sample in a Birchbox not too long ago. I've only used a couple of primers but this has been my favourite so far. I really do want to re-purchase this but at £24.50 I just can't justify it at the moment!

Lastly, we have a product that I have purchased time and time again. Elegant Touch's Rapid Dry Spray is the only drying spray I have used that actually works. I use it every time I paint my nails and at £3, how can you not use it?! It doesn't last REALLY long but I do tend to get a bit slap happy with it. It actually has a new look at the moment but it's still the same product!

So there you have it, some of the products I've used up over the last few weeks. 
Have you used any of these products?

- Charli, xo


6 comments:

  1. Really loved this post :D! Im back to using that deodorant right now too >.Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love soap and glory
    Great blog
    I'm now following you on BlogLovin
    Rachel XX
    http://bubbleblush11.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can't get along with it! I need to purchase a different one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks hun :) And I love Soap and Glory too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I really like the sound of the Elegant Touch spray - I didn't even know this existed haha! If you are looking for a good deodorant brand (I feel so nerdy with a deodorant recommendation) try Mitchum! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant Touch is awesome! And oo, thank you! I'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)