Monday 28 April 2014

Favourite Folk - April Edition

It's that time of month again, I can't believe I've stuck to a post series for 4 months in a row, check me out! I've followed sooooo many new blogs this month and instead of repeating my big favourites like I have done for the last few months, I'm going to write about a few of the new blogs I've been loving. Let's get started shall we? 



Okay so I said I wasn't repeating people, but I just can't go a month without mentioning my best friend. This is still the first blog I go to on Bloglovin each morning and I always, always adore whatever she posts about. This month she hit 200 followers (I feel like a proud mother) and my favourite posts have been her Spring Tag and her MAC Wish List which has made me want to run into MAC and purchase everything. Keep it up beautiful and here's to hitting 300 followers next month!





This is a blog I started following around a week ago and I'm already loving it. It's written by a beauty called Jessica and she takes really good blog photos! Something I wish I could do :( She doesn't post as often as I want her to (I need more, girl!) however, this makes the posts I do get to read are extra awesome. My favourites from this month are her eBay's Version of Real Technique Brushes (say whut?! check this out) and her Topshop Make Up post because I luuuuurve Topshop make-up! Go check this girl out!


I started following this beautiful lady after a BBloggers Chat one Sunday evening a few weeks ago. As well as being bloody gorgeous, I love that she posts about drug-store make-up as well as more expensive brands. A lot of blogs I read at the moment seem to ONLY blog about high-end products so this is refreshing. I loved her Heroine Dupe £1 post (who doesn't want a £1 MAC dupe?!) and she also posted some Blogging Tips which lets face it, I could use any day! Be sure to give this girl a look as her posts always leave me wanting more!


I started following this pretty after reading about her Weight Loss Journey. I've been looking for some fitness blogs recently as I'm attempting to get back into running and as I finish Uni soon, some healthy eating would be good too. Whilst this isn't a fitness blog (beauty blog) reading about her journey was seriously, seriously motivational and I went out and ran the next day. I've spoken to her on Twitter a couple of times and she's just too darn lovely. Go and follow her, if just for some inspiration.


I've featured Claire before, I think in my first ever Favourite Folk post? And I wanted to stick her in here again because I just can't get enough. For a start, her wedding posts and ideas leave me wanting to get married tomorrow. I want her bouquet. I want her venue. I even want her table cards. Secondly, she has the lifestyle I dream of living. I can't think of anywhere I haven't seen her say she's travelled and the pictures she posts are breath-taking. She makes me want to pack up a backpack, leave my heels and lipstick behind and just trek off into the wilderness. I'm not going to include any of her posts here because I want you to actually search through her blog and see the places she's been and feel as jealous as I do.

So there we have it, my 5 favourites of the month. I always want to include so much more but I don't want to make these posts too long! I'm thinking of starting up some free advertising in the next few months - let me know if any of you would be interested in this! 

Now what are you waiting for? Go and follow these blogs!

- Charli, xo








2 comments:

  1. YES, I made it again ;D! I love these posts you do :)

    Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know you'll always be on here! :P

      xxx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)