Friday 28 March 2014

Favourite Folk - March Edition

Hello, hello, hello.

It's that time again! Where I tell you who I've been obsessing over this month! I've met some lovely people over the last couple of months and I'm sorry (not sorry, really) to say that most of the people from last month's FF and also in this months. Let's get started;



Here she is, right on cue. Another month where I have adored scrolling through her posts and wanting to buy everything she reviews. She hit 150 followers this week and I couldn't be more proud! My favourite posts from this month include her Life in Letters tag and the Get Ready With Me that I'm featured in! She does a lot of reviews, unlike me (I really do try!) and I love reading through her honest thoughts! Please give her a read, it'd make her day! 




I've featured Hannah on here before, maybe in my first ever FF? I'm not sure, but I still love reading her posts. She doesn't post as much as I'd like her to, but when she does, I am straight there! I adored her Life According to Beyonce post a few days ago and her Why Don't You Like Me? post had me in hysterics. Her blog is life based and she shares my woes of student life and knowing she can get up and go into Uni each day, pushes me to do the same (sometimes). Give her a look, she's hilarious. 




I featured Steph in last months FF and she's back again. I just can't get enough of her face. Seriously, it's worrying. Definite girl crush right here. Moving on.. I love reading Steph's Sunday posts where she sticks up pictures of each hour of her day - cause I'm nosey and I like to see how much more interesting peoples lives are than mine (it ain't hard, trust me). She posted a Personalising Your Parties post this month which has now made me want to throw at least 12 parties in my tiny two bedroom house. You should definitely pop on over, if only to look at her face.




Not only have a fallen head over heels in love with this girl and her blog - she's from Nottingham! What a small world. I'm hoping Sian, Megan and I can soon meet up, blow our wages in Boots and then drown our money-woes in TGIF cocktails. What do you think girls?! I love this lady's blog, with a mixture of make-up, life and fashion, you just can't go wrong. I love her Little Life Snippets posts because once again, I'm nosey as hell and also her What's on my Wish List? post has got me craving pencils (you'll have to check her out to see what I'm banging on about). She's lovely and just follow her, dammit.



I also met this lady this month and boy, am I glad I did. Her blog fills me with little bubbles of joy, if that's possible. Her Spring Is Here post has made me want to dress in yellow floral tops and pink leather skirts. I'd definitely pull that off, I don't care what you say. I really do look forward to her posts and I'm always scanning through my Bloglovin' posts to see if she's posted that day. Go on over and give her some love, you won't regret it! 

Right guys, that's it for this month. This month's was really hard to do! And I could of added so many more, but I think 5 is enough, don't want you guys reading for hours! Or do I?! Anyway, I'd love for you guys to give this a comment, leave your blog links and let me have a good gander! But make sure you give these guys a good read, they're all worth it!

- Charli, xo


8 comments:

  1. I did a little squeal when I saw I'd been included! Thank you for your kind words beaut! Can't wait to meet you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're very welcome :) I can't wait either!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Some good recommendations, a few I already follow!
    I've nominated you for a Liebster Award if you want to take part the post is here - http://madelinemtodd.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/29032014-liebsster-award.html
    Would be good to see your answers!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo thanks hun, I'll definitely take a look!

      Delete
  3. Another lovely review on my blog from you!

    Love ya! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww just seen this! Thank you so much lovely, you are too kind. Sorry I haven't posted in a while having some stuff to sort at home has kept me occupied but I will be back on the blog soon! xx

    www.joobloggs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome :) oo I look forward to some new posts then! xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)