Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine OOTD Inspiration

Morning sprinkles;

This is a little bit late seeing as it's V Day today but if you're like me and not celebrating until the weekend, then you still have time to go and treat yourself! I was going to stay away from the Valentines posts this year because I know there are plenty going around that I've loved having a little read of, but I've been 'browsing' online and I've seen a few bits that are just too pretty not to shout about. 


Black Ripple Leather Biker Jacket - New Look - £120

Satin Bar Envelope Clutch - Accessorize - £15

Black Embellished Collar Skater Dress - New Look - £29.99

Burgundy Bow Skater Dress - New Look - £19.99

Gold Trim Boots - Topshop - Sale £60

MAC Viva Glam Rihanna - MAC - £15 - Out of Stock.. For now!

Opaque Nail Polish in Dovima - NARS - £14.50

Deborah Lippmann Nail Creme in Fade to Black - Deborah Lippmann - $18


Can see my greb side coming through a bit in these OOTD posts! Black is the new black.

What are you guys doing for Valentines? 

- Charli, xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love the bow skater dress! It's so adorable and is something that can be dressed up or worn in the day. I'm always on the look out for stuff like this!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love both the dresses! They're so cute :D

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)