Friday 28 February 2014

This has been February.

Morning applinos;

February has been a lovely month for me, a weekend away with my bear, family time and some not so lovely moments, losing my pup. I spent February mostly smiling and wishing the weather would warm up a little (the weather man seems to have listened oh so slightly). Here's February in pictures;
New glitters | Nephew selfies | Kasper | Nephew love | God-daughter 
Bear | Sorting hat | Love | Lioness | Hogwarts
Olivanders | Girls night | Pup | Sleeping nephew | So adorable
Best | Family | Bengal | Daisy Faith Mason | Snow

So this month I spent a lot of time with my little ones. Bear's nephew is the most handsome, cheeky little master and we spent time helping them move house this month and took him and his sister for a meal and a play. I also saw more of my cute-as-a-button God-daughter this month, she is the most beautiful thing ever to grace this Earth and I have so much love for her that I sometimes think it's not normal. 
As you're aware I spent time in London this month with my Bear which was awesome. Harry Potter and Whipsnade Zoo and of course, some Oxford Street shopping. 
I had a few girly nights with my friends including a recent trip to TGIF with my little family of girlies, it was an awesome night full of cocktails (mm, bubblegum) and possibly the biggest steak of my life, which I devoured of course.

As great as February was, I also went through one of the worst experiences of my life. After 13 years, we said goodbye to our pup, Colin (hilarious name). It was going through this that made me realise there is a difference between being upset and being sad. I was just so, sad. It was awful and I never felt an ache this big, it's like my heart is truly broken. For most of my adult life he's been there every time I've opened the front door, over-excitedly wagging his tail. He was the most beautiful, most annoying, most loving animal I have ever come across and I miss him more than I could ever tell you. I love you pup and as much as I know it was the right thing for us to do, I would give anything to spend one more day with you rolling around in dirt and then jumping on my bed, with you barking too loudly when asked if you want a biscuit, with you being too scared of bushes and pavement to be taken on a walk, with you sliding around on my wooden floor and not knowing what to do with yourself. I just love you. 

So there you have it, February 2014. Another great month, mostly. 2014 is beginning to shape up nicely and I can't wait to see what March has in store for me.

How has your February been?

- Charli, xo


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good month even if you had to say goodbye to your pup! That has to be hard! I hope you have a great month in March :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much :) I hope March treats you well!

      Delete
  2. Colin :(

    But yes, february was good. March will be better :D

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss him :( but yes, March should be amazing!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)