Friday 3 January 2014

Yves Rocher Hand Cream

Hello my little sugar-nuggets;

 
I got this little pretty in my November Glossybox (probably the only good thing) and I may have slightly fallen in love with it. Mate, it smells amazing. I want to bathe in it, it smells that good. BFF got the chocolate orange one and I was well chuffed that I got this one instead, (I hate Terry's bastard oranges) and this now has a firm place in my handbag. This is the first product I've tried from Yves Rocher and I look forward to trying others!
 
What do Yves Rocher say?
 
A moment of pure pleasure in the heart of winter, this hand cream quickly penetrates and moisturises your skin. Deliciously scented with accords of cocoa and raspberry, your skin feels supremely soft.

 
Well I totally agree with that, it does actually remind me of winter, I think it's the cocoa. Everyone loves a bit of cocoa, right? Anyhoo, it doesn't take forever to soak in which I HAAAAATE in moisturisers and this leaves my hands smelling like awesome. How is it this cheap?! Bargain, I'm telling you, go and get it! They also do this in the yukky cocoa orange flavour and cocoa and pistachio. I'll definitely be re-purchasing this when it runs out. A winter must have!

 
Have you tried any products from Yves Rocher?
 
- Charli, xo



1 comment:

  1. perfect post!!!
    http://nickysbeautystarlight.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)