Friday 24 January 2014

Vivienne Westwood - Oh my!

Morning humans;
 
Can we just, take a moment, to indulge in the beauty of what is below. Words cannot describe. 
 


This is a slight belated post, as I got this pretty off my Bear for Christmas (he's a definite keeper) and I haven't had time to sit and take some decent photos, until now. Just look at it. It has 4 separate compartments, one with a zip, 12 card holder slips which Lord knows I need with all my junk cards. I love whipping this out when I'm paying to get on the bus and I'm like, '£2.50? Oo, let me just check my change, IN MY VIVIENNE WESTWOOD PURSE.' I love to casually flash this around.

I'm not actually a big brand person, I refuse to spend money on something just for the name - however, if someone else wants to splurge on me, then who am I to stop them?!

Anyway, this was just a quick post, to well, basically brag :)
 
What's been your biggest splurge over the years?
 
- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)