Friday 17 January 2014

The Liebster Awards

Hello there sweetums;

My good friend over at Sian-Marie's Beauty Blog nominated me to take part in The Liebster Awards. I've done one like this before, The Sunshine Awards and really enjoyed it, so here we go again, get comfy this is a long one.

The Rules

1) Mention the blogger who nominated you and link their blog in your post - done this above!

2) Answer the 11 questions set by the blogger who nominated you.

3) Nominate 11 bloggers of your choice whom have a small following at the moment but lots of potential for the future.

4) Include 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated. 

The Questions

1) What made you start blogging?
I've attempted this three times now, this blog being my longest stretch by faaaar. I started because the beautiful lady who nominated me to do this, inspired me and we now help each other out with our blogs.

2) What is your biggest achievement?
Uhm, in all honesty, I don't think I've achieved much. My biggest achievement WILL be finishing my degree in May :) 

3) Favourite song?
Hmm, this is a hard one. I'm a mjor One Direction fan *loses followers* but I wouldn't class any of their songs as my favourite. For now, I'm going to go with Taylor Swift - Enchanted as it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever listened to. 

4) Milk, dark or white chocolate.
Milk. Dark is eugh.

5) What is your favourite palette?
I have the Naked one and two palettes and at the moment I can't stop using either of them, so I'm going to pick them both! Although there are a few pretties that I'm lusting after currently!

6) Have you still kept your New Years Resolutions?
I didn't make many of these tbh! Two of them were eat more and blog more and I'm happy to say I've been doing both! The other's are more big goals that I want to achieve this year such as passing my driving test and getting a car! So fingers crossed :) 

7) Biggest fear?
My biggest fear is never being good enough. I battle with this daily and I've also written a couple of posts on this kind of topic. It's not a nice thing to live with.

8) What is your favourite part of your make-up routine?
This may sound weird.. But I love putting foundation on! This has been made even better by Benefits POREfessional that I've recently trialed. I love seeing my face go from ew, to not so bad in a few minutes after putting a layer (or seven) of foundation on. Am I weird? Probably. 

9) Favourite colour?
Black. Goff.

10) Black or brown mascara?
Black alllll the way.

11) What is your favourite blog to read?
At the moment I have three - Lily Melrose, our Sian and Bicky over at Tastes Like Glitter.

Who am I tagging?


I realise there is only 3, but I don't know many new blogs at the moment!

The Questions

1) What is your favourite make-up brand?
2) What is your favourite place to be?
3) What does your future hold?
4) What is your favourite dessert?
5) What is your favourite book?
6) What is your favourite blog?
7) How would you spend your last day?
8) Is there anywhere you'd like to go?
9) Favourite item of make-up?
10) What is your definition of life?
11) Biggest fear?

Just because I haven't tagged you, doesn't mean you can't take part! If you decide to have a go, please let me know in the comments below! I'd love to know your answers to my questions!

- Charli, xo

3 comments:

  1. Yay you did it :D! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers Charlotte! I absolutely love Taylor Swift and Enchanted is just the perfect song isn't it! I'm also obsessed with my Urban Decay Naked palettes too!
    Alice xx
    aliceinthelookingglass.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun :) I've been following your blog for about a week now and I am loving it! xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)