Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Beginnings

'It's a new year, it's time to start again. Stop thinking about what you're going to do and start doing it. It's time to live your life and be who you are. Forget about whatever happened in 2013 and just move on. Take risks and be yourself, you only have one life and it's time to make the most of it. Make a new year's resolution and this time achieve it, no matter what the cost is.'

Yes, this is one of those cliche 'fresh start' posts - but it's January 1st, what else did you expect guys?! I found this little quote on Tumblr and I thought it pretty much summed everything up. 2013 was a pretty rubbish year for me, due to many different reasons but I've spent too much of my life worrying about things that have happened, things I can't change and things that, in all fairness, do not matter in the slightest. I'm marking 2013 as a year full of lessons and using it as my reason to buck my ideas up and get on with living my life. The more I think about it, the more determined I am to turn things around. I have so many amazing plans for 2014 already and we're only on January 1st, I get excited just thinking about them. I feel like I've just been exisiting, I want to live, I want to get to 80 and think, woah, what a life I've had. I want to go places I've never been, I want to see things I've never seen, I want to meet new people, I'm so ready to start my life.

Today is the first blank page of a 365 page book, as they say, every end marks a new beginning and 2014 is where I begin again.

Resolutions

- Pass my driving test
- Get a car
- Start my dream career
- Keep a diary
- Eat more
- Blog more
- Learn to take risks
- Love myself
- Live

Watch this space guys; do you have any New Year Resolutions?

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)