Thursday 12 December 2013

Lord of Misrule


(Kasper was desperate to get involved - ain't he a cutie)

Hii guys;

So I've been wanting to try Lord of Misrule for a loooooong time and I'm pretty sure originally it was only available online. But I wandered into Derby with the mother last weekend and grabbed it as soon as I saw it!

What Lush say;

This bath bomb, named after the ruler of the Pagan Feast of Fools, has a strange and magnificent fragrance created by Gorilla Perfumer Simon Constantine. This bomb will slowly dissolve to reveal a wine coloured centre, with the added sweetness of the world’s first fair trade vanilla absolute, perfectly balanced by the earthy scents of black pepper and patchouli oil.

What I say;

This is a very fresh smelling bath bomb, and three days later, my bathroom still smells like this strange scent. I loved using this, I love the bombs that give you loads of bubbles. Lord of Misrule dissolved reaaaaaally slowly, possibly the slowest dissolving bomb I've used? Which I LOVED. Usually they're over and done with in less than a couple of minutes, but this one was going for a good 10 minutes! After popping it into my bath it sent my water a sea green colour and which I expected, seeing the colour of the bomb but then, my friends, IT WENT RED. Now, after reading the description, I should of expected that, but I didn't, so I was amazed. Simple things really. It also made my skin feel super, super soft which is always a plus! I recommend this bomb 100% and will definitely be purchasing myself another one! Also, at £3.30 it isn't one of their more expensive ones and it's a pretty big bomb! Good value for money!

Have you guys tried this? What did you think?

- Charli, xo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)