Friday 13 December 2013

Fragrance Friday - English Laundry


So I haven't done a Fragrance Friday in a while, even though I've got several I want to review! This weeks product is; English Laundry - Signature for Her. I received this in my first Birchbox and I've fallen in love with it! So here are my thoughts;

As you know, I'm awful at describing scents but I thought I'd give it a go anyway. Now, what do Birchbox say?

'English Laundry tap into the very essence of an English country garden with this beautifully fresh fragrance. Envelop yourself in top notes of rose geranium and creamy white flowers set against its backdrop of woody spicy and musky notes.'

Well, if I'm being honest, I do not think this smells flowery! At all. I do however think it is an extremely sweet smell and as soon as I opened my Birchbox, even before having my first spray, it was ALL I could smell and it was beautiful. Because of the name and the bottle I assumed that this was going to be a very adult smell, not sure how to explain that, but I thought it was going to be something my Gran would wear. Maybe she would wear it, I don't know, but it definitely isn't a 'granny' kind of smell. I think it's a very sexy, young scent and I'm thinking this might be my next perfume purchase. 

Birchbox Shop - 50ml £47.00

Have any of you tried this perfume? What did you think?

- Charli, xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)