Monday 16 December 2013

Birchbox Delivery #2

It's that time again! Last week I received my December Birchbox and after my second Glossybox being such a let down, I expected this to do the same and boy, was I wrong! I squealed with excitement, once again, after opening this! What can I say? Simple things.


(My Daddy let me use his big fancy camera, he's a keeper)
 
Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hairspray | £18.50
 
'Humidity resistant formula' what more could I need? I don't really use hairspray as it tends to make my hair frizzy or 'crisp' as this describes, but at £18.50 a bottle, I reckon I could give this a go!
 
Nail Rock - Nail Velvet | £6.99
 
My nails are a bit crappy at the moment, sad face :( but they're slowly growing back! One hand always seems to grow better than the other, anyone else find that? Let me know. I cannot wait to try this out, I love Nail Rock products and I got the deep purple velvet colour which looks like it's going to be stunning!
 
Twistband | £10 for a pack of 6
 
Random?! Apparently this is a repeat product that everyone seems to be raving about?! I love that this months Birchbox came with a hair tutorial card including this band, I think that's a really thought out part of the box. I'm SO bored of my hair at the moment and can't wait to get it re-done in the new year, but until then, I'm up for trying new hairstyles! I'll be trying this very soon so keep your eyes peeled!
 
Jane Iredale - Cheek & Lip Stain | £20.95
 
I've only every used one lip and cheek tint before, from my Glossybox. It smelt disgusting and was a liquid based one which I'm not afraid to say, I had no idea how to use. This however, smells like CANDY. IT SMELLS LIKE DAMN CANDY. Beautiful. And it comes in a stick which you just apply and then blend in with your fingers! Easy peasy :)
 
Lipsy London - Glam Fragrance | From £18
 
Damn you Birchbox. Stop sending me stunning fragrances. My purse cannot take the strain! This smells amazing. No other words. Watch out for a Fragrance Friday post.
 
Alima Pure - Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow | £12.50
 
What a pretty little pot of angelness. That's not a word, Charli. Pfft. This is a cute little shimmer pot that would be lovely for an all over base colour! Definitely can't wait to try this.
 
BeeKind - Body Lotion | £12.95
 
Weirdly, this is my favourite product, other than that amazing perfume. Now, we all know the bees are in decline and I know it's boring guys, but it does actually matter, it affects a lot of different things. And me being the animal princess I am, I love products that dedicate their time to situations like this. A portion of the proceeds of every purchase is donated towards bee research! And to top it all off, it smells BEEautiful.. see what I did there ;)
 
SO. Overall guys, I'm just as excited about this box, as the last one! I realise I haven't actually reviewed anything from my last box yet, this is because I only received it 2 weeks prior to this one and I'm been working my little bum off doing some overtime! Keep your eyes peeled folks!
 
Have you joined Birchbox? What do you think?
 
- Charli, xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)