Friday 8 November 2013

#BEDN - Yankee Candle Tarts

I don't know about you, but I love blogs that talk about cheaper products AND tell you where to get them from. I recently became addicted to eBay, and found a shop called 'thisstuffonline' which sells pretty much EVERYTHING. They also sell a lot of Yankee Candle things, in soooo many scents. Now, my mum is a candle obsessive and has kindly passed that annoying trait on to me. I don't own many, as I don't have a house to put them in and it's already a struggle to get in my bedroom without planting candles all around it. But I decided to treat myself to some Yankee Tarts. And when I found them for 99p yes, you heard right, I had to get myself some. I decided if I didn't like the scents, I'd give them to my mum for Christmas. Win-win, right?



I'm a massive Vanilla fan, so thought I'd try Vanilla Lime, Vanilla Chai and Mandarin Cranberry. I'm not so keen on the Vanilla Chai so the mother will probably be getting that one, whether she likes it or not, but the other two smell a-mazing. I don't even want to open them, is that sad? I think this may be the start of a candle hoarding obsession.

The shop also sells sets and all the bigger Yankee candles, so after a few more of these cuties I'm going to treat myself to something bigger. Maybe I could save them all for when I get my own house in a year or so.. Or maybe I could just use them all up now.

I'd also just like to mention, being the idiot that I am, I accidentally paid for postage 3 times on these. I messaged the shop just letting them know they could put all the candles into one package, not expecting any refunds as it was my own fault, but the guy that messaged back was bloody lovely and refunded two lots of postage. I'll definitely be buying from them again!

thisstuffonline - gogogo!
 
Do you know any good, cheap candle sites? All recommendations are welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I find some candles to be so expensive these days!

    Hannah
    x
    www.daintyandivory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yankee is usually so expensive! Which was why I was so impressed with this shop!

      Delete
  2. I love Yankee candles and have a large lavender kiss one at the moment that I was given for my birthday. I think I'm going to order some of the little Christmas ones though. Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)