Tuesday 5 November 2013

#BEDN - Bonfire Night

So, we are only five days into November, but I can already say this month is going to be one of my favourite months of 2013, if not the best. I have so much planned, I literally don't think I'm going to have a chance to just stop and take it all in. 

As you all know, tonight is Bonfire Night or Guy Fawkes Night, whichever you prefer to call it. Basically it is the night where the sky is filled with beautiful lights and the air smells like toffee apples and burning bonfires. It is one of my all time favourite 'holidays' but unfortunately this year, as with Halloween, I will be sat at home in my pyjamas  This is probably the first year in a great number that I have done nothing for Bonfire Night. But there just isn't much happening round here! 

So I am going to make the most of having a moment to stop and think, sit at home and watch the fireworks from my window and make plans for next year. 

(I did not take any of these pictures)





I hope you all have a wonderful evening.

2 comments:

  1. Love this post and the pictures! Did you take them all? Hope the planning goes well I love those sort of evenings :)

    xxx

    http://itsaskinthing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't take any of them! Oo I should write that in my post! I found them on Tumblr and thought they were appropriate!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)