Wednesday 27 November 2013

Avon Bubble Bath

Well hello there;

I don't know if I've mentioned this to you guys, but I'm actually an Avon Representative. I've been working for the company since August and I really enjoy it. How have I not reviewed anything Avon yet?! To be honest I don't buy a lot of their cosmetics, I usually spend all my money on their nail products (which aren't actually that amazing, but what can I say, I'm a nail addict). One thing I do adore from Avon, is their bubble bath. I purchase a bottle with literally every order, maybe this is another addiction? I don't know. I'm starting to realise I have an addictive personality... 


I couldn't find a picture with the most recent scents and my iPhone pictures are damn awful and not fit for blogging eyes, so here are some of the past ones. Strawberry Sorbet is a favourite of mine which I've just finished (they actually still stock this one). The two I have at the moment are Apple Blossom and Warm Fig & Vanilla. Both of these are stunning scents and what I love about these products is that the smell isn't over-powering. I used the Apple Blossom yesterday and it was just beautiful. The packaging is 'bumpy' as you can see and I usually use two of those bumps in one bath, if that makes any sense? So one bottle lasts around 5/6 baths, depending on how much you feel like using. I really do recommend these, especially if you have sensitive skin (there is a special 'sensitive' bottle) as they're not over-bearing, you leave the bath feeling SUPER smooth and I haven't been disappointed with a single bottle and they are constantly bringing out new scents which leave your skin smelling amazing.

They're priced at £5 a bottle but in every Avon brochure I've ever read, they're ALWAYS on offer for £1.99 - so I see no reason why you shouldn't treat yourselves.

Have you used these? What's your favourite scent?

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)