Thursday 28 November 2013

A Lush Review - So White

So guys. I think I've been a bit of an idiot. I brought this, thinking it was So White - I got back to the hotel and the guy had labelled it as Dragons Egg. I didn't mind so much as I love Dragons Egg but I reaaaaaaally wanted So White. 

So last week I used this beauty and thought; I'm pretty sure this isn't Dragons Egg. Just been onto the Lush site and I'm preeeeeetty certain, it's So White. DE goes a rustic, browny, orange colour whereas this little pretty is a rose coloured pink. Anyway, ramble over, here's what I thought.




What does Lush say?

So White has a crisp and delicate apple fragrance and will create a beautiful rose coloured bath. After its white outside layer dissolves, the secret pink centre will slowly fizz and bubble. Bicarb will soften your bathwater and the fresh apple fragrance will waft up through the steam helping you to feel calm and peaceful.

I have to say, I really loved this bomb. I love apple scents and this smelt beautiful. As soon as it touched the water, the bubbles came. In case you didn't know, I'm a huge bubble fan and I love lying in an overly bubble filled bath. I don't think there are THAT many Lush bombs that give you a lot of bubbles, but this one certainly does. It turns your water a stunning rose coloured pink which I strangely loved, though I'm not a pink person, at all. 

This is quite a big bomb, so £3.25 is a pretty good price in my opinion! I definitely want to get myself another one of these before they go out of stock!

Have you used this bomb? What did you think?

- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)