Thursday 24 October 2013

november wishlist.

I haven't been able to treat myself to any new make-up this month, sad face :( but oh, have I got my eye on some goodies for November.
 
First up;
 
theBalm Cosmetics NUDE'tude Eyeshadow Palette

 
Oh my God, I have to have this. I just have to. Even though the colours are pretty similar to the Urban Decay Naked palettes, which I own both of, I just need it in my life. It has naked ladies on it, what else could you want from an eyeshadow palette?! I saw this on a favourite blog of mine Tattooed Tealady (check her out) and I fell in love as soon as I saw it. I've just got into wearing eyeshadow again now that it's Autumn so this would be the perfect treat to myself, don't you think?!
 
This is on Birchbox for £26, which I think is a pretty good price for a palette.
 
Next;
 
Revlon Colourstay Creme Gel Eyeliner
 
I recently saw this on a make-up tutorial done by Tanya Burr and I thought it'd be a good product to try. I never, ever get along with liquid eyeliner but sometimes a pencil just isn't good enough, so a GEL liner sounds like the perfect medium! I definitely want to purchase this as I've heard so many good things and I am in dire need of a good liner.
 
£8.99 - Boots - Bargain!
 
Lastly;
 
Too Faced Teddy Bear Hairproof Brush Set

 
I'm going to tell you a secret... I do not own a make-up brush set. LORD, I know. Please don't think bad of me, people. I did own a really nice N07 set which gradually got transferred into my mum's make-up bag, thanks mother! So I'm in need of a new set. I'm desperate for an angled shadow brush but only some sets actually include them. So, I stumbled across Too Faced. I've been hearing more and more good things about this brand recently, so I had a peek. The only downside is, what an expensive brand! I think this might have to be a Christmas present as these would set me back £38 in Boots. £40 for some make-up brushes?! I feel like I'm going to have to convince myself that these are worth it.
 
£38 - Boots
 
So there you have my 3 wishlist items, the first two will be definate purchases, the third is definitely a wish item that I think I'm gonna have to save up for!
 
Can anyone recommened a good, cheaper set of brushes?
 
- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)