Friday 18 October 2013

jingle bells.

Before you roll your eyes at me and slap the back of my hand, I am NOT celebrating Christmas just yet.. Let's get past Halloween first. But exciting things are happening. Two weeks ago Lush stocked up on all their Christmas products, and being the Lush hoarder that I am, I just had to have everything. Yes, everything.
 
I've brought quite a lot already and I plan on purchasing more on payday, (1 week 5 days, but who's counting?!). I don't think I've mentioned this on my little blog yet, but I have a serious addiction to Lush products. A serious, serious addiction. Who doesn't love bright green baths, the smell of strawberries and glittery bubbles? I cannot physically get my head round anyone that doesn't enjoy sitting in a Lush filled bath, for hours with a good book, until you step out looking like a raisen. What's going on with that?!
 
Anyway, this was just a quick post to let y'all know that over the next couple of months, probably until just after Xmas, you are going to be bombarded with Lush reviews. Probably one or two a week, I'll try to keep it at a minimum. Or not.
 
What's your favourite Lush product?!
 
- Charli, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)