Friday 4 October 2013

daisy mason.

I thought I'd take the time this evening to tell you some amazing news.
On Tuesday morning, at 5:20am, one of my very best friends, Sami, gave birth to the most beautiful baby girl I have ever laid eyes on. We've been waiting for her for a long time, 9 months to be exact ;) & receiving a picture message at 6am, Tuesday morning, sitting in bed crying (with soppy happiness) has made me feel awesome. Tonight I had the honour of meeting my tiny new 'niece'. 


(Please excuse the mess I'm in, I've been at work!)
At 6lbs, she is absolutely tiny & I was so frightened of doing something wrong! 


I realise these aren't the best pictures but I was so desperate to share them with everyone, I had to work with what I had. 

She is the most beautiful creature I have ever had the honour of knowing and from now she will be a huge part of my life. I will protect her from the world and everything in it. 
Sami, I know you'll read this, so I just want to say;

I have never been more proud, she is perfect. I am so unbelievably happy for you and for Mason, Daisy could not ask for a better mother or a better father. I know you will be the most perfect little family & I'm so excited to be a part of both of your lives and watch her grow up.

I will be adding more of these posts as she grows and grows as I want to share this experience with you all.

Daisy Mason - you are our little angel.

- Charli, xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)