Wednesday 30 October 2013

ASOS - 30% of Cold Weather

ASOS SALE ALERT.
I feel it is my duty as a clothes hoarder to let people know when there are extreme sales on, especially sales on nessesary clothing. It's cold, this is a cold weather sale - I do not need to give you any more reason than that to justify why this is an amazing, vital sale. I picked a few of my favourites, (especially the boots!) for you to have a peek at.


| Asos Cable Pom Beanie - £10 - Now 8 |
| Asos Mixed Ribbon Knit Scarf - £22 - Now £15 |
| Asos Skull Stud Boyfriend Beanie - £12 - Now £10 |
| Mango Sequinned Knit Dress - £60 - Now £30 |
| Asos Curve Fur Hood Parka - £75 - Now £52.50 |
| Asos Midi Dress - £28 - Now £19.50 |
| London Rebel Side Buckle Boot - £60 - Now £36 |
| Asos Leather Look Leggings - £22 - Now £15 |
| New Look Wet Look Skater Skirt - £15 - Now £10
 
So..? What are you waiting for? Spend, spend, spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting :) Check back as I reply to every single one! (I'm just a bit slow)